- 2-in-1 stunning black eyeliner and adhesive formula in a sexy bottle 👑
- Line your eyeline as normal then instantly fit stunning eyelashes for over 30 wears 💖
- Tiny eyelash magnets click with special magnetic eyeliner 🧲
- Save time: Apply in under two minutes ⏱
- Save money: The best value premium magnetic eyeliner 📣
- Save mess: Wipes off in seconds and leaves no gluey residue on your eyes ⛔
- Delivered with FREE satin bag worth £5.00 on orders over £20 👜
- FREE tracked international delivery available, see more 🚚
Save time, money and mess with our knockout magnetic eyelashes. Killer Impression magnetic eyelashes give you a super sticky hold and stunning eyeliner all in one sexy package. Best of all, unlike with glue you can remove and clean your eye of our magnetic eyelashes in seconds!
Going from a blank canvas to glam in under two minutes, you’ll get 30 wears out of these beauties, so what are you waiting for girl?
- Place your magnetic eyelash against your eyelash line and if needed, cut the lash with eyelashes scissors to fit your eye.
- Give your Magnetic Eyeliner a good shake and then line your eye as thickly as you want your look to be. Now wait a minute until it dries - the magnets won't bond when it's wet!
- Starting with your inner eye corner, apply the lash with Eyelashes Tweezers onto your lash line and lightly push until the lash and eyeliner stick together.
- To remove, slowly peel the lash from your outer eye edge. Finally, simply use a wipe to quickly take off the eyeliner.
CI77499 Black Oxide of Iron, Aqua, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, PVP, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, PEG-3 Sorbitan Oleate, Phenoxyethanol, CI77266 D&C Black No.2, FRAGRANCE Ethylhexylglycerin, Iodopropynyl Butyl Carbamate.
How do they work? Each magnetic eyelash features tiny magnets – they bond to iron in the magnetic eyeliner formula to give you a great sticky hold!
How long will they last? Looking after your magnetic lashes, you can expect to get over 30 wears per pair.
Can I use them with normal lash glue? No. Magnetic eyelashes have been designed specificially to work with magnetic eyeliner which contains iron to bond with the eyelash magnets.
Are they safe to use? Yes! Our magnetic eyelashes are non-toxic and 100% vegan and cruelty free. Magnetic eyelashes should be removed if you are having an MRI scan.
When can I wear them? Magnetic eyelashes can be worn for any occasion and all day; get slaying girl!
How many types do you have? You can view our latest range of Magnetic Eyelashes here.
- FREE Great Britain mainland delivery over £25 🔥
- Buy now, pay later with Clearpay/Klarna/Laybuy 📆
- All deliveries tracked and signed 🎁